Thursday, March 22, 2007

Well I met with the surgeon today and he couldn't find a hernia. What in the world is going on then? Well just to make sure, I'm going to get a ct scan tomorrow. 2 more bottles of barium to drink! Yuck! I don't know if any of you have had to do that but it is nasty! I guess I go in one of those tunnel things and get multiple x-rays of my abdomen like little slices. Hope it gives some answers. I do have to say I am grateful that as of right now I'm not scheduled for a surgery. That is a relief!

3 comments:

Liesl said...

My mom had to do that this past year. i know it was rough, but she got through with lots of prayer. she did have a hernia--a hiatal hernia. her operation ended up being like a gastric bypass surgery. yipes. glad for doctors. and glad yours doesn't look like a hernia now. I will pray they find out what's up, however!

Troy & Sherry said...

we will be praying for you!
hang in there!

Unknown said...

Yuck, drinking barium?!? I've never had to do that but it sounds horrid.

We're praying for you, dear. Sounds like God is giving you a very gracious attitude about all of this!