Tuesday, July 18, 2006



Steve has aspirations that Sierra will one day become a pro golfer like Anika Sorenstam (sp.?), and support us in our old age, etc., etc. Well on our first trip to mini golf, I think Sierra kind of squelched that dream. She was hacking at it and when she did finally hit, she would run and pick it up. Steve was trying to teach her how to hold the club - oh my! Quite an impatient and independent one we have here. He'll have to either fork out a lot of money for lessons or let the dream die with this one :).

3 comments:

christina said...

sounds like my sister. when we took her to play putt-putt my dad called it "hockey night in canada".
and yeah, the helicopter does remind me of the jetsons! :)
looks like fun.

pamela s said...

I still do the hockey thing by the time I reach the 15th hole. I just can't take it anymore!

Jen said...

I stayed away from bowling and mini golf since jr. high since we did that so much for teen activities, but now the little munchkin likes that stuff :).