Monday, November 24, 2008

Courtney helped me update my blog, so I thought I'd make her and others happy by writing a new post too. We've been busy around here with school & the holidays quickly approaching. I help out in Sierra's classroom on Fridays and I am really grateful for the opportunity. I saw all the kids today at Sierra's program and they were saying hi and all hyper about performing in front of the whole school. Their program was on Persistence. They dressed up as their favorite characters and said how that person showed persistence. Sierra was Cinderella and said she showed it by doing all her chores - wonder if that could pass into real life at home - hmm - not thinking so! My mom came to the program and took her to get a Webkinz as a surprise for doing such a good job in her program - fun stuff!

5 comments:

Courtney Ann said...

yay! your back! :)

Unknown said...

Love the new look to the blog, Jenny! Especially like the pictures you used in the header. How fun to be there for Sierra's program! Sounds like she's growing up fast! Oh, and Chloe has entered the princess phase with a bang! Sounds like Sierra's still a princess-aholic, eh?

Monica said...

wow! I am in awe of your beautiful blog....btw awesome pics on the top...did Courtney take those?

Liesl said...

i love the pictures at the top--awesome and happy!
Happy thanksgiving!

Jen said...

Yep Courtney took them and put them in that format on the top of the page - thanks Court! I have no clue how to do stuff like that!