Friday, February 15, 2008




Ok I this post may be a little cheesy, but I lost Courtney's email and she wanted to see my new hairdo. So here is the old and in with the new. Believe me in real life the color is a lot more flourescent, but I soooo needed a change! The funny thing is I went to a beauty school so it would be cheaper ( to their credit it was), but it took the girl 5 hours! I was ready to grab the scissors myself! She kept calling over the instructor to check it and fix it. I think most of the others that were nearer to graduation would have been much faster, but this girl must have been brand spankin new. Sierra went full day yesterday b/c of their valentine party. Good thing, b/c there is no other way I would have been able to get it done. It was nice to look nice for our valentine's date though :)

9 comments:

Courtney Ann said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!! Look at you, you sassy thing! Really it looks great, to bad about the 5 hour thing!! That stinks, but hey at least you got a hot new look out of the deal!

Liesl said...

lookin' fine! i think i would have kicked the girl in the knees. good grief that is a long time to sit in a chair with an imbecile in charge!

Esther said...

Awesome - you captured it in picture and it looks great! And it only looks better in person. It really shapes your face nice. And you can just tell people you got to spend 5 hours at spa! :(

Unknown said...

Looks great, Jen!

Dan and Jess said...

I saw your comment on Courtney's facebook and had to check out the new 'do ... looks great! I'm so glad I now have seen your blog too!! :)
-Jess

Monica said...

whooo hooo!!! Absolutely love it. Are those blond highlights??? I can't tell very well on my battery powered computer screeen. You look awesome though. I am really hoping to see it on Wed. Love and miss you!!!!

Troy & Sherry said...

that is a riot - i love it...
what a fun hair cut - i got mine cut at the education center last time as well - just a cut and it didn't take 5 hours wow - you have patience - but definately worth it..
ok so what ikea did you go to?
i am going to be a little peeved if you guys came to chicago and didn't tell us - we are only 2 - 2 1/2 hours and we would have met you....
love ya friend

Cari Mohler said...

Cute! I love it! I need some color done! I have got to a beauty school before too! Oh, my! It did save on money but not on time! Yikes!!! It takes forever!!

OH, my! I love "sweet" liesl's comments! Hahaha!!! I am dying laughing! I tend to agree with her though! :o)

Troy & Sherry said...

jen-
well.......next time :)
call us and we will meet you there....that would be a blast...