Wednesday, February 06, 2008


(L-r) Myah, Atiera, Sierra, Mikaela & Mackenzie sitting in "Mrs. Sherwood's tree".

Sierra at her table with Jacob.

Sierra celebrated her 1/2 birthday yesterday at school since she has a summer birthday. You'd think it was her real birthday the way that she was so hyped up about it. She got to bring in a special treat for snack time. She chose icee push up popsicles. I found out from Sierra that almost the whole class got a yellow card after I left - they were wired from the sugar - oops :) Then she got to stay for lunch and get hot lunch. She was able to pick one friend to sit with her in the tree to celebrate her b'day, so she picked Atiera. I'm glad she had such a fun day!

7 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

how cute - i wish they would have celebrated my 1/2 birthday :( mine is sept 2nd so school either hadn't started or it was the 2nd day of school and no one even cared about you yet .....love ya friend!

Unknown said...

happy 1/2 birthday! looks like she got the royal treatment! i can tell from her huge smile that she is loving school.

Courtney Ann said...

How fun! She was pretty excited telling us about it on Sunday. Like I said before you have a wonderful little girl there!

Monica said...

Oh how absolutely cute!!!! She looks like she is having the time of her life....ha, mrs sherwoods tree...very funny

Mary Ann said...

Happy 1/2 birthday to Sierra! I had my 1/2 birthday last Saturday. I wish we would have done that when I was in school. I always wanted to take everyone cupcakes with mounds of whippy frosting. Yum! It sounds like the icee push-ups were a hit ;-)

Liesl said...

happy half-birthday, sierra! and does atiera rhyme with sierra?

Jen said...

Yeah Liesl - isn't that funny?!