Monday, January 22, 2007

Pretty eventful weekend with Sierra letting an unknown dog into my parents' house & then my sister's dog attacks it by pinning it to the floor and going for the neck. My sister got her dog off the other one long enough for it to get up and we helped it go back outside. Very traumatic! Sierra thought the dog wanted to come in. Well it did, but it wasn't meant to :). Today Sierra sticks one of those "pretend earrings" or hard plastic circle stickers up her nose! I couldn't find it and she doesn't seem bothered by it, so I'm hoping it is already in the digestion process. I still don't know what the logic behind that one was. I have a feeling there wasn't any.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! You have got to journal all these crazy Sierra stories! Though I'm sure there's no way you'll forget any of them . . . Glad to hear the dogs and Sierra's nose are all ok. :)

Unknown said...

LOL! Ahhhh, she's a trip!

Glad nothing more serious happened with the dogs.

Tricia said...

I loved your logic comment. Too funny!

Esther said...

Nice! I'm laughing out loud at this one! Keep the Sierra stories coming! By the way, isn't it time for another kid - Sierra could use an accomplice couldn't she? :)

Jen said...

Esther - you and the rest of the world can have "your quivers full". We have our hands full with this one :)!