Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Well thankfully a week later I'm doing much better and tomorrow we embark on our FL journey. We are all getting excited and nervous at the same time. My nephew is flying with us, so he is coming to stay overnight tonight and then we leave in the morning. This is the first flight for all the kids (4). We have quite a layover in Ohio, but at least it allows for variances if the flights get delayed. The weather just recently dropped a little in temp. thankfully-from upper 80's to upper 70's and low 80's. But to us who just got a few snow flurries yesterday, it still will be a shock to the system! Hope you all have a good week - we sure plan to :).

7 comments:

Monica said...

I can't wait to see all the pictures. I will be praying for you guys. Is Jordan coming with you to help alleviate Sierra's bordum...I can't remember how to spell that

Anonymous said...

Have fun! It's great that you guys can get away for a while. Next time come to CA! (I'm really not trying to sound selfish - we just really like spending time with you guys!)

Jen said...

Mol - Well we sat through one of those 90 min. schpeels (sp.) and got 2 sets of 4 tickets. We had Jordan come with us since he will probably be more excited than scared like the girls might be. But, he will also help keeping Sierra more excited than scared too :).
Esther - that is my next plan (down the road) to be if possible :) We love San Fran area and want to hit the Northwest and see Dan & Julie too.

The Two of Us said...

Hey - don't know what your schedule will be, but I'm pretty sure the NBBC girls (and maybe boys) soccer team will be playing in Kissimmee at the Austin Tindale park on Boggy Creek rd. (both Friday and Saturday). Would love to see you there!

Unknown said...

Have an awesome and relaxing time! Next time you have a layover in Ohio, call us up. Were you laid over in Cleveland? That's only 40 minutes from us. Say hello to Cinderella for me!

Jen said...

Oh I wish I would have gotten your comment sooner Sandra! We were so close! So sorry we missed you!

S said...

Hope you have a great time!