Wednesday, December 13, 2006



Here's Sierra with her letter to Santa. She went and mailed it herself at the mailbox, but she didn't want to give it to him. She is too freaked out to see & talk to Santa, yet she wants to write him a letter and ask him for lots of toys. Yeah, I'm not thinking he wants to give to someone who is scared to see him in person, but hey that's ok. In the middle is our attempt at a gingerbread house. The frosting would not stick very well and was thick. Oh well, we did our best!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so funny about Sierra and Santa! So, she's the kind of kid that would scream if she had to sit on Santa's lap? How funny!

Having never attempted a gingerbread house, I think yours looks pretty good! Did you do it from scratch or a kit?

Jen said...

Definitely (sp.) a kit! And about Santa, she wants to look at him from the 2nd floor of the mall to see if he's still there but will hide behind you if you go past him on the 1st floor where he is.

Unknown said...

I love the sparkle in her eyes in front of the tree!!

Monica, comments on your blog still aren't working -- what the heck is up???

Anonymous said...

I don't know Danna! Other people have posted. I don't get it :(

Jen said...

Mol I tried to post too and it didn't work for me.

Anonymous said...

What does it say when you try to post? I will have let Allen my resident computer tech :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I don't know what is wrong. Other people have posted....I will have to let Allen my resident computer tech look into that :)