Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sierra had her first program this past week. Wow was I a nervous wreck! Whenever I would ask her her songs or actions she couldn't remember them. Well this little girl must be all about stage presence. She was dramatic and singing loud and knew all the actions and words! We were sooo proud of her! She wasn't nervous one bit. She even waved to us in the back before the house lights went down. Oh I love this aspect of parenting! I love seeing this little girl blossoming into her own person. Of course I forgot my camera, so I missed all the memories for years to come, but that doesn't diminish how proud of her we are!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Horray for Sierra!!!! That is awesome. I love seeing little kids in programs..they just crack me up :) I am so glad that she did so well. I think I will be a nervous wreck as well

Unknown said...

Way to shine, Sierra! She seems like the sort to really bloom under the limelight. You must have been beaming with pride!